Tell me … can rice really help dry out a wet phone?
Er, yep. First though, turn it off pronto, to avoid short circuiting. Remove the sim and any other accessible parts and wipe down everything
by Team Soda
A year ago
Put in a bowl and cover with rice (super absorbent). Pop in a warm airing cupboard. Leave for 24 hours. Check - if still dead, return to rice tomb. If still dead after three days, prepare your farewells. Soz.
What not to do - place anywhere near a radiator, tumble dryer, hair dryer or freezer. Obvs.